Veteran Rough Guide author and writer Jules Brown was born to travel. For 35 years, he’s been writing guidebooks, having adventures and generally trying to find his way home – wherever that might be.
His story starts here.
Baby Jules and his mum, Takoradi market, Ghana, 1963
This short collection of stories is a welcome to my travel world – I’m thrilled to have you along for the ride.Jules Brown
Click the links to download for free
‘Engaging, touching, effortlessly good-humoured, sensitive, funny, inspirational, quirky, self-deprecating, hilarious’Amazon reviewers give it 4.6 out of 5 stars
- Revised and expanded 2nd edition, ebook and paperback
- Get from Kindle, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Smashwords
- A life’s journey – 35 traveller’s tales, 20 countries, 5 continents
- Ebook – £2.99 (€3.99, $3.99)
- Paperback £6.99 (€7.99, $7.99)